As mentioned elsewhere in this wiki, I have a blog.
On said blog, I've done some thinking about tags.
So here is a hierarchy of my tags:
- SciTexh: posts about science and technology.
- software: that which has consumed most of my life.
- debugging: my favorite part of software development. I get to be a detective.
- C: The C language.
- Shell: Shell scripting.
- Multicast: a technical subject I've been involved with since 2005.
- sockets: no, not light bulb receptacles, the Berkley networking API.
- TCP: the protocol.
- UDP: the protocol.
- humor: my sense of humor has been called "indiscriminate", even "sick". What can I say? I love to laugh.
- Me: posts which I feel say something notable about who and what kind of person I am.
- rants: everybody likes to complain, right? The difference is that my rants are well-reasoned and insightful.
- thinking: of minimal interest to strangers. I like to think out loud - it helps me to clarify my reasoning. Rather than drawing stares in public places talking to myself, I'll try to do it here.
- Social Media: everybody else blogs about social media, why can't I?
- blogging: blogging about blogging. How meta is that?
- LinkedIn: Facebook for business? Or something more? (Hard to be less...)
- email: blogging about email.
- tips: I sometimes have useful ideas.